Tuesday

Gluten-Free Strawberry Pizza Recipe


Strawberry Pizza - Photo Courtesy of SandraStanley.com

Last week, Sandra Stanley posted this delicious strawberry pizza recipe over at her blog, SandraStanley.com.  I knew immediately that it was my kind of recipe, so I gathered my ingredients and made it that night for my Friday night supper with my parents and grandmother.  It was a complete success!!!



Gluten-Free Strawberry Pizza Recipe

You can find the recipe at this link to Sandra's blog.  However, I did make a few modifications, so I will tell you those before you are on your way to get her recipe.

1.  I used gluten-free flour. -- It turned out great.  I used Domata flour, which already has xantham gum in it.

2.  I used all butter, which she discusses in the recipe.  However, for health reasons, if I had more time to gather ingredients, I would definitely use the coconut oil because that is a LOT of Butter!!

3.  I forgot the powdered sugar in the filling.  It was still delicious, so you could cut some sugar/calories that way, but I am sure it is delicious with it in there too.

Gluten-Free Strawberry Pizza Recipe


So, head on over to www.SandraStanley.com, where you can not only get this recipe, but some other helpful hints in life!

Happy Eating!!

Niki

Would love for you to reach out to me here, as well:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Linking up with Link It or Lump It

9 comments:

Meredith said...

Niki, This looks so good! So glad you adapted it to be gluten free! Have to give the updated version a try!

Niki said...

Thanks, Meredith, for visitiing and commenting. It really was delish!! Have a great day!!

2justByou said...

Yummy! And gluten-free. Good stuff!

Niki said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!

sj said...

Delicious! Pinning :)

Niki said...

Thanks so much, Sherri Jo!!!

Shannon said...

Just pinned this to our "yummy - gluten-free" board. Thanks!

Angel Johns said...

Oh my goodness! This looks absolutely amazing and strawberries are my husbands favorite! Thanks for sharing!

Sara said...

Looks great! I needed a summertime Strawberry recipe that is gluten free! Thanks!