Monday

Nature Inspired Ladies Brunch Decor: Silver and Teal

Silver and Teal Brunch Table Decor

Recently, I hosted a ladies brunch.  It's not something I do often, but I always feel like when I do, I want to make it look festive.  As ladies, we often march along running errands and doing every day things, so I love making a little get together seems festive by decorating the table.  Thankfully, PartyPail had offered to sponsor a post by sending me some products for an upcoming event.

Silver and Teal Party Supplies with Twig Plastic Utensils

I had such a hard time choosing the party supplies because they had so many great options, but once I saw their teal twig utensils, I knew what I wanted to do.  I found these awesome metallic botanical plates and napkins which were a perfect match.

Silver Spray Painted Leaf

To play off of the twig utensils, I decided to take some of the leaves and branches that I had trimmed in my courtyard and spray paint them a metallic silver, which was a perfect tie in to the metallic in the botanical plates.

Botanical Leaf Plates with Teal Twig/Stick Utensils

All of the ladies just LOVED the decorations!!  For brunch, I served quiche, an antipasto tray, orange & cranberry scones, and so much more!  I made it really easy to prepare ahead of time and get it ready -- unfortunately, I was so excited I forgot to take pictures of the food and my special guests. :(

Table set in a silver and teal nature theme

In the interest of full disclosure, I must tell you that I couldn't stand the thought of throwing away the twig utensils.  So, I handwashed each one, so that I can use them again -- they were a total hit!!

Silver & Teal Nature Inspired Brunch

So, before your next party, inventory your home and consider spray painting some twigs and leaves in a metallic silver or gold, to add a festive touch to your party decor.

Party On!

Niki

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very beautiful classy looking table setting. Thanks for sharing.